Help Customers Find Your WebSite with Google Maps Optimization
Reach local customers already searching for the products and services you offer.
Google Maps is a great way to find local businesses and get driving directions to where you want to go. Google Maps is also a great way for your company to get new local business since millions of people search Google Maps every day! If you have a business that caters to local customers in your city, a listing on Google Maps makes it easy for them to find you.
ACT NOW! Your busness can be visible online in as little as 48 hours. Just select the listing service that meets your business needs and get started today!
Includes 1 Google Map Listing plus free Yahoo Local Listing
Includes 2 Google Map Listings plus free Yahoo Local, Merchant Circle and Bing Local Listings
Includes 3 Google Map Listings plus free Yahoo Local, Merchant Circle, Bing Local Listings, and Google Places page
What We Guarantee
We promise that if we are not able to obtain a top 10 ranking for your listing(s) within 90 days - We'll continue to work on your listing absolutely FREE and until it does.
Google Local Business Listings Appear on the 1st page of Google Search Results
Recently, Google started displaying "Google Maps" results on the first page - at the top of their regular search results. This is called "the 10 box" and will only display the 10 most relevenant local businesses.
Put Yourself "Above the Fold"
Google Maps currently offers another huge benefit to smaller businesses by positioning them "above the fold" on the search results page. What does that mean? Go search Google for a business in a specific location and look at the first page of the search results. You'll see the Google Maps listings up toward the top half of the page, followed by - everyone else.
More people search for businesses online than anywhere else
It's important to make sure your business listing can be easily found. Your Local Search Directory listings are an easy way to maintain an online presence even if you don't have a website.
Other Benefits Include
- Optimized listings show up on the 1st page of search results above the organic listings.
- No website, pagerank, seo, or backlinks required.
- More affordable than running a Pay-per-click campaign.
- Easily promote any products, services, or promotions.
- Listing displays on mobile maps (e.g. iPhone)
- Can generate leads using online marketing.
- Free value enhancements not provided by regular yellow pages.
- Over 65% of people use the internet to find local businesses they want to work with insurance agents, doctors, lawyers, and etc.
- Rank for keyword phrases that can be difficult to rank for with traditional search engine optimization methods in half the time.
- Obtain rankings without having a large budget.
We'll need just a few things to get started
- Business Name
- Business Address (if applicable)
- Website Address
- Mobile or Landline number we can use to get listing verified
- Location you wish to be promoted in City,Town, State
- Key words or phrases that you associate with your business
Once we have all these details we'll compile a list of keyword phrases that trigger a Google 10 box listing along with the competition for them.
We'll recommend the best keyword phrase(s) and have you review them. Once you decide what phrase(s) are most appropriate we'll begin optimizing your listing(s).
I've been told that Google map listings are free. What exactly are you charging me for?
If I use your service am I guaranteed top ten placement?
Where will my Google maps listing appear?
I already have a Google maps listing. Can I use it with your service?
How soon will my listing appear in local directories?
I have a Google maps listing even though I never created one how do I claim it?
I need to create multiple listings. Can you help me?
What information will/can be included in my listing(s)?
- Name, Address, City, State, Zip, Phone, Email, Website
- Products, Services, or Menu information
- Discounts, Promotions, Offers
- Customer Reviews
- Location Map