Your website is your online representative - Shouldn't it make a good impression?
Competition on the internet is fierce so having control over how your company is perceived will give you a leg up on your competitors. A poorly designed or outdated website tells your prospective customers that you lack attention to detail and that you aren't keeping current with new trends. This may make your business appear to be less creditable and can cost you sales.
Functional, easily navigated, and attractive websites create a great first impression and may serve as the only measure of your company, where face-to-face customer service is absent. Your current website may be in perfect working order, have sound navigation, up-to-date links, and decent traffic, but how many of your visitors do you convert into customers.
If you have a website that was created from a "ready-made" or "cookie cutter" template your website probably looks identical to hundreds of others on the web...just with your name slapped at the top - it's probably time to consider redesigning your website.
10 Reasons Why You Should Re-Design Your Website
- You want to stay ahead of the competition
- You have a website that is cluttered or not visually appealing
- You have a website that looks exactly the same of hundreds of other agents and you want to stand out from the crowd
- To update out-dated content, old designs, and bloated
- You want to make the site more user friendly
- To attract and retain more visitors
- To increase your online sales
- To communicate with your customers
- Most of the site is mostly made of graphics or flash
- Your website has moderate to high traffic with very little sales
Need a website built from scratch? Visit our insurance website design page